Sunday, June 13, 2010

Do you Book or Twitter?

Do you Facebook? Or do you twitter? Show of hands please.

I've got a Facebook account and I've recently signed up to Twitter. I'm probably the only person on the continent that isn't a Facebook junkie. I find it confusing. Even though Ms. Anny Cook, erotica writer extraordinaire, has tried to guide me through the rocky shoals of Facebooking, I struggle:).
My family, co-workers, book folks or all melded together. I'm sure there's all kinds of techno stuff you can do to separate them, but I flounder. And I don't send private messages over Facebook because I'm afraid I'll have pushed the wrong button and it will go out to everyone. Games seem to be a huge past time for Facebookers. And that would be fun, but I don't feel like I have the time to become a gamer.

I just recently joined Twitter. Twitter I like. One liners. You can't beat that. Its great for those of us who are time challenged. The only problem..finding something of interest during the day:) Here's my day: I start my morning feeding nine critters, go to work, stop by Starbucks on the way home, feed the critters again, grab something to eat then head for the Mole Hole where I write. Not exactly scintillating. Oh well, I'll think of something.

What about you? Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Why? Want to Twitter with me, just join the link on the right. See you in Twitter land.

4 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

I have a facebook account and I never look. I'm still up in the air about it. Don't know if it gets your books out there or not.

Molly Daniels said...

I LOVE Facebook! I rarily check my MySpace anymore, and I just joined twitter last week. I find it annoying...how do you respond to someone's post? I find it impersonal....but maybe it's just me and my 'newbiness'.

Sandra Cox said...

There should be a reply button on the bottom right side.

JacquƩline Roth said...

I love facebook for personal and professional reasons. Twitter gets on my nerves because people who think we all want to know every random thought that has popped into their heads.