Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday

Really? What's wrong with this pooch? Doesn't he realize it's Monday?

How was your weekend? Wondrous? Mine was the usual WLC weekend. I bet you can figure that one out. (Write. Laundry. Clean)
My big news--actually, I've got more big news--but more about that at a later date. I went for my doctor's visit, KNOWING I'd gained about five pounds only to find out I'd lost a pound. The big weight losers have nothing on me. For the past three years, I've lost a pound a year. At this rate, if I live another twenty years I'll be down to 108.  I know. I know. I need to get a life. I hope yours is more exciting than mine. So what did you do this weekend? Anybody see Divergent?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

My niece and I went to the movies with every intention of seeing Divergent. However, this theatre had the new reclining seats so everything was just about sold out! There were two seats left in Mr. Peabody so we decided to go with that instead. But it was a very cute movie! I need to get rid of the excess pounds I've consumed during my am writing and muffin making.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Gina, CJ saw it too and liked it.
Ooh muffins...yum.

Pat Hatt said...

lol wow a pound a year, you are on a roll

Stacy McKitrick said...

I watched basketball this weekend (go Dayton Flyers!!). Divergent looks interesting, but I haven't read the book yet. I think I want to read the book first.

Julia Barrett said...

It's a good thing, Sandra. My husband says we should each lose a pound a year.
Haven't seen Divergent. I suspect I'll wait for Netflix.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Pat, Yeah, I'm knockin' off the weight. grin

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Stacy, I read the book, liked it. For some reason, I didn't the second as well.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi, Julia, so what you're saying is I'm following doctor's orders. grin:)